Free Your Mind.
Change Your Life.
Grab my insightful posts to give you a jump start.
Enter your name and email below to get started.
"It was like a door was opened into a dark room that allowed me to see both my circumstances and future possibilities in a different light. Having new questions made me realize how important having the right questions are for closing the gap between where I am now and where I hope to be in a few years, and even months from now. I felt challenged and yet completely safe at the same time..." - Eden Croft
I've been holding Vision Workshops for the several years and each time attendees rave about the connections they make and the transformations they have when they attend. (You can see what some of my clients have to say about working with me here.)
What you Can Expect When you Attend a Vision Workshop:
Typically we begin with a warm up exercise meant to ground us in our work, and open us up to possibility before we begin. We also cover:
- Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose.
- A 5-point test for determining whether your dream is right for you.
- Simple thinking strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
- The 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your dream.
How to Enroll for the Next Vision Workshop:
Space is limited. Intimate setting. Lots of FUN!!
Next Vision Workshop is on: November 23rd from 5:30 - 9pm.
Enrollment: Free with code BEMYGUEST Includes the workshop, handouts, a light meal, and a special gift.
Drop me a line at email@example.com if you have questions, or need help with enrolling for the next workshop.
Lori is the creator and author of the Gratitude Train App, a free, electronic gratitude journal available for iPhone and Android devices. She has served as a senior trial lawyer for over 27 years in Los Angeles and is a regular contributor to the Mountain Views News where she covers topics such as mindfulness, gratitude and the spiritual tools for success. She regularly speaks, and offers one on one and group transformational coaching employing the tools of radical gratitude.
Click here to learn more about Lori.